Welcome to Summit. We offer academic, career and general counselling support for students of all ages who are experiencing school or life stress. We also can assist with referrals to community agencies for mental health support. Our goal is to help in ways that are meaningful to you - and never to judge.
Attached are some links that you may find helpful. Some are for adults/parents and some are for youth.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions or concerns.
Summit K - 7 Students please contact:
Summit Gr 8 - 12 Students please contact:
* Foundry BC - a resource for parents and youth offering tools and support for people experiencing mental health challenges.
* Youth Chat - an online chat service with a crisis responder
* Youth Space - an online chat and text service with caring volunteers. All volunteers are trained in emotional support, crisis response, and ASIST Suicide First Aid.
* Kids Help Line - 24/7 phone service for children's and youth offering support for a variety of challenges youth face - bullying, social anxiety, suicidal thoughts, family difficulties etc.
* The F.O.R.C.E. - a parent support program helping parents navigate the medical and/or mental health "system" and offering support along the way.