Provincial Literacy 10/12 and Numeracy 10 Assessments
This year, Grade 10s and 12s will be writing the Provincial Literacy 10 and 12, and/or Numeracy 10 Assessments during the week of January 24th - 27th.
All Grade 10s are required to write these assessments to graduate, however, these assessments are not worth any credits.
When do students write?
- All students must show up during their allotted time.
- We do not want people coming in ill, however, this assessment is necessary to graduate. Please contact Ms. Fraser at email@example.com if you are ill.
- Most students will be completed within two hours; however, the assessment is available online for three hours for those who need extra time.
On the day of writing the assessment, students, please be aware:
- Bring your student ID card or picture ID
- For the Numeracy assessment bring a calculator you are comfortable using and a pen/pencil
- Be prepared to put your phone, purse, earphones, etc. away from the computer
- No food in the gyms
- For those students who traditionally write exams in a Resource room, please contact Lisa Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to write there. Additionally, if requiring additional supports, such as a reader, please also contact Ms. Stevens.
When will students write?
- Arrive at 8:15AM and write from 8:30 – 11:30AM
How do families prepare? Where can I find more information?
Day of Writing:
Students will write in the large gym and/or the resource room 154 (if requested). Students, please contact the Summit office if you need clarification on the day you write.