Good afternoon everyone!!
We need your help!
We have the following events coming up in the next month or so, we need volunteers for the following...
1. Bottle drive on March 7th, from 9 to 2pm
- we need grads to volunteer to sort bottles (all grads who have volunteered at the last bottle drive as well as any future volunteer opportunity will be entered into a draw for two prizes we have set aside for the purpose. A photo session for a grad donated by CCP, Custom Concept Photography, as well as a gift certificate donated by ZZ cuts for a cut.
- parents to sort bottles
- unload donations form vehicles
- direct traffic through the MSS bus loop
- pick up bottles from pre-arranged donation pick up locations
2. Raffle Ticket sales: March 7th @ Save on foods
- Sell tickets at Save on-foods (location being confirmed)
- sell tickets at the MSS bus loop
3. We have another Music Bingo arranged for March 6th
- If families could please share the link to order tickets with anyone you may know (see below)
E-transfer $10 for every card you would like to purchase to Cory@MusicBingo.com.
IMPORTANT - Be sure to include your EMAIL ADDRESS and THE DATE, Mar 6th in the comments/details section of the e-transfer so that we can email you your bingo card and instructions on how to play before the session.
Click this link to order your tickets Zoom Music Bingo Fundraiser in support of MSS Dry Grad add your tickets to the shopping cart and check out via credit card.
Most people purchase 2 to 4 cards, so order as many as you would like for yourself and those in your household that would like to play.
4. The final event we have scheduled is an online auction.
The tentative dates will be March 29th to April 4th. More information will follow with items that will be posted, but a sneak peek we have received two items from Lanka Jewels, a custom painting by Kathybaker.com as well as tickets to Sandpiper Golf, and so much more.
We also need families to share, share, share all the events to help raise as much money as possible. All events will be shared via email through the school, as well as posted on the Facebook page.
We have a plan "A" which is an in person Dry Grad event, however we are also developing a plan "B" which will celebrate and acknowledge the accomplishments of our grads.
We will be having another dry grad meeting on March the 3rd at 7pm, so watch for the invite to be posted on Facebook and email to be sent out by the school as well as from us.
We do need families to sell the raffle tickets, this is the biggest profit fundraiser we have with a potential of 20K being raised. We still have 30 books of tickets (10 tickets per book) ($20.00/Ticket $200/book) left to distribute for sale, as well as if any of you have your raffle tickets sold, please text me at 604-755-3177 to arrange to drop off the money and ticket stubs. As a reminder tickets are paid for when you drop them off, after sold.
We are currently just under 17K in the bank and have more than 30 books of raffle tickets left to be picked up and sold by grad families. So please do share the info in this email with anyone you know who may not be on our email list.
Thanks again for all your help, we can make this graduation memorable for our grads, but we need your help to reach our goals.
Dionne, Kristina, Stephanie and Churee
MSS Dry Grad Committee Co-Chairs