Summit Learning Centre provides programs for both full-time students and part-time/cross-enrolled students as well as for current, already graduated and mature students – anywhere in bc
Link to Moodle : http://sd75.knowplace.ca
**Click Here for the Provincial Exam Schedule
The benefits of Summit secondary programs…
- Online courses for grades 8 to 12 core curriculum including some electives;
- Year-round enrollment, assessment and evaluation of student course work;
- Access to books and other resource materials;
- Program planning with a qualified teacher/counselor;
- Teacher support through live on-line tutorials, email, phone, and some on-campus tutorials;
- Subsidy allotment for Internet services;
- Resource allotments for students active in four or more courses, paid directly to service & resource providers by Summit Learning Centre in accordance with the Student Learning Plan. The resource allotment varies according to the number of courses. Please contact Summit for details.
- Access to some Riverside Trades and Technology courses
- Access to Secondary Student Apprenticeship Program (SSA)
- Work Experience credits can be arranged – contact Summit for details
Note: applies to the majority of Summit students who are enrolled in Distributed Learning; note different criteria for those registered in Homeschooling.
Please contact us for more information!